Would you like get a better understanding of Wilderness in Europe, but don’t know where to start? During our open webinars, we introduce contemporary topics in Wilderness conservation in an interactive way, held by our Wilderness experts. The topics follow the course structure of the Vlado Vancura Wilderness Training Centre. The 30 minute long free Webinars will cover topics like:
- The history of Wilderness
- The European Wilderness Quality Standard and Audit System
- Introduction to selected Wilderness Areas all across Europe
- Wilderness and extractive uses
- Wilderness Stewardship in practice
- Tourism management in Wilderness Areas
- and more
The webinars will be open for everyone and will offer an opportunity for each participant to interact with the speakers.
How to join?
Webinars will be open to everyone with an interest in Wilderness. Throughout the webinar sessions, participants will be able to join in with their own video camera, share examples from their countries and direct their questions to the speakers.